Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
时间:2023-12-11 19:52:34 出处:영화阅读（143）
The labor union of Kia Corp., South Korea's second-largest automaker, said Sunday it has failed to settle wage talks with the company again, raising the possibility of it staging a partial strike starting later this week.
Unless the two sides resume negotiations and reach an agreement by Tuesday, the union is expected to go on an eight-hour strike from Tuesday to Thursday and a 12-hour walkout on Oct. 20 as planned.
The move by Kia's union came as unionized workers of Hyundai Motor Co. voted last month to accept this year's wage deal, averting a strike for the fifth consecutive year. (Yonhap)
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- N.Korea could use nuclear weapons at any stage of conflict: Pentagon
- Music festivals and concerts for the fall season
- Seoul launches annual pet festival
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
- Chuseok food cost hits all
- 민주당 "영장 기각은 사필귀정…尹 머리 숙여 사죄하라"
- Households in capital areas hold 70 pct larger assets than non
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo