时间:2023-12-11 21:36:32 出处:건강阅读（143）
NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- [KH Explains] Lotte goes all
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- [Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Koreanists on verge of extinction overseas
- Hana Financial signs MOU with Saudi Arabia's EXIM bank to expand cooperation
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions